Another fun adventure at Whistler, Canada. This time the boys were going riding and Jen K and I headed to the top of the mountain for a trail race. I have to say this was the hardest race I have ever run. The elevation gain was harder then I thought. We started at about 4500 and peeked around 9500 before coming back down.
View from our room
Jen K getting ready for the run
Photo after the run
It is hard to tell from this photo but we started running behind the buildings on the left up to where the snow is then down and looped back up to where the race started.
When you get off the chair lifts they have these just in case you need some. I thought it was very cute
Check out Mike's and my new bikes. His is burnt orange and mine is green
Village entertainment